SORT OF COAL BINCHO
Sort of Coal's elegant glass bottle purifies and filters ordinary tap water with the addition of a Kishu Binchotan, or White Charcoal stick.
After cleansing and sterilizing your Kishu Binchotan, fill the bottle with cold tap water, place the White Charcoal stick inside and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. A healthy, daily solution to chemically-filled tap water and purchasing endless plastic bottles of spring water.
- Daily purified water enriched with potassium, magnesium and other vital nutrients.
- Eliminates and filters up to 75% of tap water's chlorine.
- Absorbs impurities.
- Softens and ionizes water.
- Lasts up to 3 months of daily use.
- Holds 1 liter of water, includes one White Charcoal stick, glass bottle bottle stopper, dishwasher proof.
DIMENSIONS: 12.2" x 3.5"
Founded in 2006 by Danish ceramic artist Louise Vilsgaard and Danish film producer Pernille Lembcke, Sort of Coal was created in an effort to bring the centuries-old benefits of White Charcoal to the Western world with a minimal, modern esthetic. Despite its name, White Charcoal is pitch black and originates from the wood of trees grown in Japan and Korea. White Charcoal absorbs impurities in the water, air and skin while releasing essential minerals in turn.